Subject: Marabu Airlines OÜ wet lease in European Air Charter Jsc aircraft subject for prior approval (until 19 Nov 2024) (MBU 46 2024)
From: "Ruta Bogdane" <[email-masked]>
To: "Doris Saalits" <[email-masked]>, "info transpordiamet" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Ruta Bogdane" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 15:39:59 +0200

Date: 25th of March 2024

No. MBU - 046/2024

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached relevant documentation regarding extension of wet
lease in contract with European Air Charter Jsc aircraft for Marabu:

Lessor: European Air Charter Jsc (AOC No. BG 06)

Aircraft type, registration markings and serial number: A320-214

Duration of the lease:

*         LZ-LAH 30th April until 4th of November 2024

*         LZ-LAJ 30th April until 19th of November 2024

List of attachments:

*	Application and Signed statement by Marabu Airlines ÖU Accountable
Manager for Marabu Airlines OÜ wet lease in European Air Charter Jsc
aircraft subject for prior approval
*	Wet Lease Agreement
*	European Air Charter Jsc certificates (AOC)
*	Aircraft documents:

*	CofR,
*	CofA,
*	ARC  (pending)

 Best regards,

Ruta Bogdane

Head of Compliance

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, 2 October 2023 at 14:23
To: Doris Saalits <[email-masked]>
Cc: Xfly Operations <[email-masked]>, info transpordiamet
<[email-masked]>, Jurijs Peškovs <[email-masked]>, Tony
Larsson <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, Ruta
Bogdane <[email-masked]>
Subject: Marabu Airlines OÃœ wet lease in European Air Charter Jsc
aircraft subject for prior approval (until 30 Apr 2024) (MBU 151 2023)

Date: 2nd of October 2023

No. MBU - 151/2023

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached relevant documentation regarding wet lease in
European Air Charter Jsc aircraft for Marabu:

Lessor: European Air Charter Jsc (AOC No. BG 06)

Aircraft type, registration markings and serial number: A320-214

Duration of the lease:

*	LZ-LAK (MSN 01615) on 28th October to NUE until 30th of April 2024

LZ-LAJ (MSN 02764) on 29th October to STR until 30th of April 2024

LZ-LAH (MSN 02540) on 6th November to STR until 30th of April 2024

List of attachments:

*	Application and Signed statements by Marabu Airlines ÖU
Accountable Manager for Marabu Airlines OÜ wet lease in European Air
Charter Jsc  aircraft subject for prior approval
*	Wet Lease Agreement – will be sent later
*	European Air Charter Jsc certificates (AOC)
*	Aircraft documents: CofR, CofA, ARC

Best regards,

Ruta Bogdane

Head of Compliance and Safety

e-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

phone: +371 28 3777 93

Marabu Airlines OÜ
Lennujaama tee 13, 11101 Tallinn, ESTONIA

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and it is prohibited to
publish them without the prior consent of the sender as the e-mail and its
attachments might include information which Marabu Airlines OÜ consider
their business secret.

If you are not the recipient of the e-mail or you have received it by
mistake, you must immediately inform the sender by phone or via e-mail and
you must erase immediately the e-mail and its attachment from your
systems.

Publishing, copying, distributing and usage in any other way of this
e-mail without the prior consent (that is without the consent of Marabu
Airlines OÜ) is prohibited.